Affiliate Account Manager
Endurance International Group is looking for an Affiliate Account Manager who will be working to increase our affiliate partnerships on several of the Endurance brands: Constant Contact, Bluehost and HostGator.
The Affiliate Account Manager will find affiliates that have high-ranking websites, which allows us to promote our products on. We then provide these affiliates with a unique tracking link that they may add to their website. When a customer visits their website and clicks through their link to sign up, they will receive a referral fee. You will love finding and helping high traffic web sites make money as you sign them up as affiliates.
What you will do:
- Cold call and generate new prospects (40-70% of position on any given day)
- Develop and drive overall affiliate marketing strategy
- Nurture existing affiliate/partnership relationships
- Engage existing affiliate base to drive incremental volume
- Identify and recruit new affiliates that are capable of driving additional volume
- Develop annual affiliate campaign calendar and roll out plans
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures for affiliates and networks
- Effectively coordinate with other team members and departments
- Reporting & Analysis
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
What you need for this position:
- Minimum 1-2 years of B2B sales and heavy cold calling experience
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and grow relationships
- Ability to take on multiple projects at the same time
- A proven negotiator who can build strong partnerships
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation and problem solving skills
- The ability to understand numbers and trends and develop action plans
- The ability to communicate clearly, professionally, and courteously over a variety of mediums
- The willingness to embrace and understand new concepts
- Understanding and knowledge of additional online marketing channels (PPC, SEO, email marketing, media buys, etc.) to be able to assist and guide affiliates
What experience we prefer you had for this position:
- BS / BA Preferred; Candidates with a degree will be given preference where possible
- Google Analytics experience a plus
- Account Management experience within the “Tech Industry”
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.