Bluehost is a web hosting company acquired by Endurance International Group. That strives to offer the best hosting solution services to our customers and is one of the top hosting companies. We offer cloud-based solutions, including web hosting services, eCommerce tools, marketing applications while constantly innovating for our customers.
The Nuts and Bolts:
The position is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of our affiliate program, including relations with affiliates, networks, and partners. He/she will work closely with other Marketing Team members to ensure maximum effectiveness of the affiliate program.
What you will do:
- Identify and recruit new affiliates that are capable of driving volume
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures for affiliates
- Keep up to date on Affiliate Industry trends and developments
- Effectively coordinate with other team members and departments
- Reporting & Analysis:
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues
- Present regular analysis reports including number of affiliate partners recruited, conversion rates, sales generated and commissions earned
- Minimum 3+ years affiliate management experience
- Proven, measurable results in developing and growing an internal affiliate channel/program
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and grow relationships
- Knowledge and understanding of affiliate tracking methods, tagging and sale attribution
- Ability to take on multiple projects at the same time
- Must possess strong knowledge of the affiliate marketing industry
- A proven negotiator who can build strong partnerships
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation and problem-solving skills
- The ability to understand numbers and trends and develop action plans
- The ability to communicate clearly, professionally, and courteously over a variety of mediums
- The willingness to embrace and understand new concepts
- Understanding and knowledge of additional online marketing channels (PPC, SEO, email marketing, media buys, etc.) to be able to assist and guide affiliates
This additional experience will be a huge PLUS:
- BS / BA Required
- Google Analytics experience a plus
- Management of an affiliate program generating revenue or payouts to affiliates in excess of $100,000 per month
- Experience with Commission Junction as an affiliate manager
What’s in it for you:
- A tremendous opportunity to work with great people and do great things.
- A salary in line with your capabilities
- A strong benefits package - Medical, dental and vision plans. Eligible within first 30 days!
- Excellent 401(k) matching program
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches a couple of times a week
- Office events/activities
- Beer Cart Mondays and Fridays
- Switch Game Room, On-site gym and MORE!
If you are the DRIVEN and ADAPTABLE person described above and possess a demonstrable history of delivering QUALITY work, and are FUN to be around, then WE have a place for YOU!
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.