Reputation Manager, HostGator
Are you passionate about helping brands upgrade their reputation online? HostGator is looking for someone to help us get in the driver’s seat with our reputation on review sites. We have a ton of internal customer feedback that tells one story and a vocal minority on review sites telling another. We want to change that. We want to make it easier for our happy customers tell their story. We also want to address the concerns brought by unhappy customers. At first this will be a lot of ground pounding, but we need you to recognize patterns and design scaled solutions.
Core responsibilities include:
- Monitoring websites where people write reviews about us.
- Establish reporting and KPI’s to track improvement on monitored sites.
- Work with support to cultivate lists of passionate brand supporters.
- Work with CLM and Support to channel happy customers to the best possible review site.
- Work with Support to address issues with unhappy customers.
- Manage relationships with brand blackmail vendors.
- Address reviews directly. Turn detractors into champions.
- Invent new processes and tactics to increase our brands reputation.
- 1-2 years Marketing experience.
- Customer service experience. Experience training people for customer support is a plus.
- Community management experience
- Working understanding of Social Media and SEO.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, PR, Communications or other relevant field.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.