Social Media Marketing Manager
Do you obsess over the nuances and algorithms of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and the like? Are you data-obsessed and determined to use data for research and to maximize social reach and engagement? We’re looking for someone who wants to drive the next phase of social media engagement for our hosting brands.
Sounds like you? Join the Endurance team.
The Social Media Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Social Media and execute the social media strategy for Bluehost and HostGator – focused on creating engaging content and interacting with our customers and prospects on the social channels where they live.
In this role, the Social Media Marketing Manager will drive brand engagement through a variety of social and external community-based channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Trustpilot, Quora and beyond. Impeccable communication skills, very high attention to detail, great decision-making abilities and a data- and ROI-driven approach to social media are skills you will draw on every day to tackle this high-energy position.
In addition, the Social Media Marketing Manager works with many internal teams — including customer service; content; PR; customer lifecycle management; brand and acquisition marketing; product marketing; events and programs; and business intelligence — to create and implement social activities tailored to drive business value.
These programs serve to both drive product utilization success for our existing base of customers, as well as introduce our hosting brands to a wider audience.
Core responsibilities include:
- Managing, coordinating, and leading the execution of all organic brand social media campaigns – with a focus on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest, and oversight of other brand-relevant channels like Trustpilot, Quora, Reddit, etc. — which map closely to the overall acquisition and brand marketing strategy.
- Developing and maintaining regular social performance reports.
- Identifying new tactics, strategies, and channels that present an opportunity to reach our target audiences.
- Actively growing the audiences for our existing brand channels.
- Coordinating closely with the social customer service team to fully cover social engagement opportunities.
- Being the point person for the execution of Bluehost’s and HostGator’s social strategy.
- Socializing trends and adoption of new use cases and platforms with internal clients.
- Working with many internal clients to execute social media best practices and trends across many different properties.
- Meeting with various stakeholders, particularly product marketing, to collect content for social media calendar.
- Moderating user-generated posts and replies.
- Translating marketing and PR content into highly engaging, social-friendly content.
- Interpreting insights and community conversations into actionable recommendations.
- Identifying Influencers and monitoring for engagement opportunities.
- Work with our many other brands — hosting and otherwise — as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two to five years of hands-on social media, content strategy, creation and distribution experience.
- Deep knowledge of and experience with social media tools such as Hootsuite, Simply Measured, Brandwatch, Buffer, Adobe and Google Analytics, as well as knowledge of the respective networks’ analytical dashboards.
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms and best practices.
- Able to effectively communicate up and down the management chain.
- Able to effectively cope with the occasional stressful situation.
- Strong copywriting and grammar skills.
- Exhibits sound judgment in making quick and important decisions.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.