Accounts Payable Manager
Endurance, the leading provider of online solutions to small and medium-sized businesses, is seeking an analytical and innovative individual to join our team. The Accounts Payable Manager will be a key member of the Finance team and will oversee the Accounts Payable processing from our corporate headquarters in Burlington, MA.
The company has achieved significant scale over the past fifteen years, yet still possesses tremendous growth potential. This is an opportunity for a motivated, results-oriented, team player to have a significant impact on shaping the company’s solution footprint and delivering a world class experience to millions of small business customers.
- Ensures and verifies for accuracy, that accounts payable data is collected, coded, reviewed for accuracy, proper authorization and approval, and entered into the system in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Supervise the company expense report program in Concur.
- Identify, provide recommendations, and implement of SOX process and system improvements in accounts payable and expense reporting.
- Implement and maintain best practices in all areas of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain related policy and procedure documentation and controls.
- Supervise periodic Sales and Use tax, 1099MISC, and other tax reports as needed.
- Provide exceptional service and support to both internal and external customers.
- 3 to 5 years of accounts payable experience required
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in supervisory role required
- Experience with Great Plains preferred
- Must have good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Strong excel and business solutions software skills
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other business field is a preferred
- Knowledge of appropriate SOX 404 internal controls in the procure to pay process
- Enthusiastic individual driven to continuously strive for excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Unquestionable integrity and personal ethics
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to problem solve and work independently with a minimum level of supervision
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.