Associate Front End Web Developer - React for SPAs
Employ the very latest technologies and build progressive web apps in a geographical scaled, cloud only environment. And most importantly: work with a fun and talented group of colleagues.
Working with an Agile team with full-stack, front-end, back-end engineers, designers, product owner, and testers, you will help bring our DIY website SiteBuilder.com platform to the next level. You will work on a React frontend and build ES2018 libraries using webpack, and build highly scalable systems that support millions of users.
Our current stack:
- React 16.7 progressive web app for the frontend
- React router v4 for SPA routing
- Redux for state management
- Material UI for a standardized UI
- Backend APIs are developed in .NET Core 2.2
- Hosted on Google Cloud and Azure using a DTAP environment
Multiple deployments a week using Bitbucket and Bamboo
- Eager to learn, a self-motivated engineer that is highly responsible
- Passionate about delivering high-performance progressive web apps
- Enjoy working with colleagues with a startup mentality
- Open to new ideas, perspectives, and solutions
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent relevant work experience
- 2+ years with the modern ES6+ UI development with React and familiarity with SPAs
- 1+ years with the reactjs stack and state management libraries
- Understanding Task-based Asynchronous Programming ES2018
- Comfortable with build tools like Babel and Webpack
- Ability to convert a Sketch designs into a working PWA
Nice to have:
- Extensive experience with React and Redux
- Experience with Azure, Google Cloud Services, and AWS
- Knowledge of .NET Core
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira, and Confluence)
At Endurance International Group (EIG) builder team we help millions of small businesses get online, look professional and compete with the world by making the act of getting online simple. We are an entrepreneurial, fast-paced international team from all backgrounds. We are the reflection of our international customers displaying grit, passion and an enthusiasm to make a mark on the world.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.