Channel Marketing Specialist
- The Channel Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development, execution, and measurement of marketing programs and strategies designed to get our strategic and integration partners (both new and existing) engaged as Constant Contact partners, and signing up new customers quickly.
- This person will have the opportunity to work with industry-leading eCommerce, nonprofit, and CRM integration partners (among others).
- This position will require hands-on analysis, strategizing, planning, budgeting, and implementation of partner-specific campaigns.
- This person will also partner with colleagues across the organization, including content, sales, product, programs, operations, creative, and analytics.
- Collaborate with team members to understand the needs and challenges of various partners to develop engagement programs that will have impact.
- Drive deeper engagement across our network of strategic and integrations partners - as well as craft an approach to target and drive productivity from low penetration/high opportunity partners.
- Consult with partner managers to create and execute on Marcom plans to support the success of new and existing partners.
- Conduct post-program assessment to track results, measure ROI, and optimize.
- Represent Constant Contact and the Program at national-level conferences—minimal travel is involved in this role.
- Aide partner managers in the promotion and production of webinar-based content, often customized to partner request.
- Manage partner listings on the Constant Contact MarketPlace site
- Our ideal teammate will have experience assisting in the development of integrated marketing programs.
- We are looking for someone who is sales-focused, a strong relationship builder and collaborator, a strategic thinker, responsive, creative, proactive, and hands on.
- Plus, we want someone with:
- A passion to establish and manage positive relationships with internal and external partners.
- Demonstrated experience executing marketing programs that lead to tangible results.
- Solid industry/market/technology knowledge (familiarity with Constant Contact’s strategy/position in the market, and product lines a plus).
- Organizational ability, and who is a quick thinker and manager of multiple tasks at once.
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic marketing environment.
- Experience working with cross-functional groups and creating a collaborative work environment among diverse groups.
- A desire to work with integration product teams and best-in-class integration partners.
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.