The Nuts and Bolts: We are looking for a smart, talented, and resourceful compensation and benefits analyst to join our People team. If you are a highly motivated “data guru” AND enjoy making things better, this may be the position for you.
What you will do:
• Assist with compensation program administration and related analysis including Merit, Bonus and Equity plans.
• Gather market data and provide analysis for HR and the business to assess the competitiveness of our current compensation packages
• Review job descriptions and recommend appropriate level, title, and market match
• Provide tactical support and HR data analytics to internal customers to help drive strategic corporate HR projects/initiatives
• Conduct benchmarking and research activities including responding to survey data requests
• Lead the process for the “need to have stuff”, like preparing detailed job descriptions and FLSA classification with job levels/families
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ progressive compensation and benefit administration experience
• Excellent communications skills, verbal, written, and active listening to effectively communicate HR information to HR and non-HR individuals.
• Ability to gather, synthesize and analyze data, draw conclusions and summarize recommendations
• Expert level MS Excel
• Excellent interpersonal skills, an agile thinker, and fun to work with!
• Tenacious, determined self-starter eager to make a difference.
• Strong sense of pride and ownership and a demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile
• Team player willing to pitch in, as needed, for the greater good
We Offer: We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
About US: Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.