Endurance International Group is a fast growing and ambitious technology company looking for a smart, talented, and resourceful compensation and benefits analyst to join its People team. If you are a highly motivated “data guru” AND enjoy making things better, this may be the position for you.
Responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
• Assist with compensation program administration and related analysis including Merit, Bonus and Equity plans.
• Gather market data and provide analysis for HR and the business to assess the competitiveness of our current compensation packages
• Review job descriptions and recommend appropriate level, title, and market match
• Provide tactical support and HR data analytics to internal customers to help drive strategic corporate HR projects/initiatives
• Conduct benchmarking and research activities including responding to survey data requests
• Lead the process for the “need to have stuff”, like preparing detailed job descriptions and FLSA classification with job levels/families
• Assist in preparation and distribute of written, visual and verbal materials to inform employees of compensation plans and related human resource policies (in a positive and empowering way without sounding like a bunch of HR hooey).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ progressive compensation and benefit administration experience
• Excellent communications skills, verbal, written, and active listening to effectively communicate HR information to HR and non-HR individuals.
• Ability to gather, synthesize and analyze data, draw conclusions and summarize recommendations
• Expert level MS Excel
• Excellent interpersonal skills, an agile thinker, and fun to work with!
• Tenacious, determined self-starter eager to make a difference.
• Strong sense of pride and ownership and a demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile
• Team player willing to pitch in, as needed, for the greater good
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.