Content Marketing Manager
- As the Content Manager, you’ll join us in finding, attracting, and engaging a small business audience, for Constant Contact’s products, services, and programs as part of Endurance International Group, while influencing their behavior through content over time, leading target audiences toward taking profitable business actions.
- Your world will be all about gaining a deep understanding of a small business audience and the brand’s offerings to create commercial, educational content that challenges them to be more successful.
- Specifically, the Content Manager is responsible for actively growing readership for the brand’s blog and ensuring that our content channels meet or exceed reach and referral goals set by the organization.
- The Content Manager also works with internal teams — including product marketing, acquisition marketing, indirect marketing, customer success, and channel enablement — to create and implement content marketing strategies tailored to meet their goals and specific initiatives or campaigns.
- These programs serve to both drive customer success for our existing base, as well as introduce the brand to a wider audience driving trials, new customers, and leads for the organization.
- The Content Manager also serves as the lead content developer responsible for working on a variety of content in various forms, i.e., text, audio, video, and images, and working cross-functionally on the promotion of that content.
- The Content Manager works closely with and reports to the Director of Content Marketing.
Core Responsibilities Include:
Creating written and visual content for the blog posts (for the Constant Contact Blog and guest posts on partner blogs), scripts, guides, newsletters, and social channels representing the voice of the customer.
Developing customer success stories through research and interviews. As part of this responsibility, the Content Manager works with internal teams to package and deliver these stories in a format that meets their needs.
Experimenting with new content forms and strategies to identify new channels to help increase exposure for content, and working with internal stakeholders to actively grow existing channels — including search, social, email, and other syndication.
Overseeing a team of internal and external contributors, while setting and maintaining editorial requirements and standards.
Creating and implementing a strategic content calendar for the brand blog and email newsletter.
Managing library of educational assets including guides, eBooks, and checklists — working with internal teams to help expose these assets to relevant audiences.
Reporting and Analytics
Determine appropriate goals and key performance indicators
Track effectiveness of content and social strategy
Interpret insights and community conversations into actionable recommendations
Develop monthly, quarterly, and yearly performance reports
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in English or marketing desired
- 5+ years of experience in content development, editing, and social media required
- Corporate setting work experience preferred, but not required
- Possessing a blend of both editorial and marketer mindsets
- Familiarity with WordPress a plus
- Tactical understanding of SEO desired
- Understanding of digital ad buying a bonus
- Background in Adobe Analytics or similar desired
- Experience with online marketing and email marketing preferred but not required
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,900 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.