Director, Marketing Strategy
The Director, Decision Support – Marketing is critical to efforts to identify and scope growth initiatives, create frameworks and processes to improve the efficacy of marketing spend, to drive improved, fact-based decision-making, and to partner across the enterprise to improve overall brand performance.
What you’ll do:
- Develop key relationships across the org; particularly with brand leadership in order to develop ‘trusted advisor’ status
- Construct detailed hypothesis-driven work plans aimed at key decisions and drive the corresponding action plans
- Drive the development and operationalization of ‘Customer Lifetime Value’ approaches
- Work closely with Finance to identify drivers for results, detect improvement opportunities and launch joint initiatives (i.e., business case analysis for new products, markets, etc.)
- Conduct pricing, packaging and retention analyses
- Identify emerging trends within the market, the organization and key channels and engage brand operations to develop action plans to benefit from those trends
- Coordinate with business partners, technology and modelling teams to evaluate new and alternate data sources as well as analytical tools
- Coach, mentor and develop junior staff
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Minimum of 8 years demonstrated strategic and/or operational experience with a record of progressive leadership positions in technology, marketing and/or management consulting
- Strong relationship-building skills. Ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal stakeholders and influence others at all organizational levels
- Self-motivated, proactive team player who takes ownership of and accountability for their work
- Solid understanding and demonstrated experience managing strategic and operational planning
- Ability to create highly professional and effective presentations for senior leadership and demonstrated experience presenting information at all levels
- Strong project management and organizational skills with an ability to effectively manage competing priorities
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.