Financial Analyst (Constant Contact)
Constant Contact is the industry leader in email marketing for small businesses. We pride ourselves on helping small businesses because they are the backbone of our economy. We believe that by helping small businesses grow and stay engaged with their customer base, we can change the world.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join the Constant Contact Finance team. The Financial Analyst will serve as a financial and strategic partner with business leaders to understand business drivers, improve financial performance and enhance customer experience and value by leveraging deep analytics and a collaborative approach. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, inquisitive, results-oriented team player to have deep exposure to the business and make a significant impact on the company.
● Own the company’s revenue model and forecasting process
● Investigate variances between actuals and forecast to understand key trends and potential risks and opportunities
● Provide weekly updates and report monthly operating results to business owners and leadership
● Develop financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives
● Partner with marketing and sales leaders to develop annual budgets, update monthly forecasts, and assist with long range planning
● Develop and maintain processes that create greater efficiencies and improve productivity
● Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
● Bachelor's Degree in business, finance or related discipline
● 2+ years progressive experience
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
● Deep desire to find and understand “the why” that drives results
● Ability to work independently and as a team member
● Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills. Experience with Tableaus and/or SQL a plus
● Highest standards of accuracy, precision, and organization
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Experience with a SAAS company highly preferred
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.