Endurance International Group is a fast growing and ambitious technology company looking for a smart, talented, and resourceful HRIS Analyst to join its HR Operations team. If you’re highly motivated by providing insight and value, a data guru who can make metrics matter and take our game to the next level, this may be the job for you.
What you will do
- Lead the development of our HR business intelligence tool. Migrating static reporting to on demand, in the cloud, analytics
- Define and develop recurring and ad-hoc reporting for HR and across the business
- Continuously gathering business requirements all aspects of the business have for the LMS tool. Ensuring LMS is the one stop shop for internal learning curriculum
- Evangelist for the LMS tool, so new areas of the business are leveraging the tech to facilitate training/knowledge transfer.
- Manages UX for ease of use and most intuitive experience for HR systems
- Leads relationship with LMS vendor. Reading release notes, attending user groups, ensuring we are using best practices and taking advantage of system capabilities.
- Ensures proper end user training is available and provided to trainers, as well as, power users.
- Responsible for all LMS system integrations. Not only main integration with HCM, but further integrations with content providers, BI Tool, etc.
- Create and maintain HRIT related process documents
- Support end users with ad-hoc system issues
- Be able to take data and tell its story
- Strong background in HRIT products desired and experience producing analytics containing sensitive information and high levels of accuracy
- Flexible and able to prioritize projects and tasks
- Expert level MS Excel
- Excellent communications skills, verbal, written, and active listening to effectively communicate HR information to HR and non-HR individuals.
- Ability to gather, synthesize and analyze data, draw conclusions and summarize recommendations
- Strong interpersonal skills, an agile thinker, and fun to work with!
- Tenacious, determined self-starter eager to make a difference.
Endurance International Group Holdings, Inc. helps millions of small businesses worldwide with products and technology to enhance their online web presence, email marketing, business solutions, and more. The Endurance family of brands includes: Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, Domain.com and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs over 3,500 people across the United States, Brazil, India and the Netherlands.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.