Lead Web Designer
Lead Web Designer
Endurance International Group is the parent company behind some of the world’s top names in online marketing tools for small business, including Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator and Domain.com. Our Creative Studio serves as the in-house agency for our marketing department, producing every piece of creative that reaches the outside world.
We are looking for a Lead Web Designer to join our team of creative thinkers. The ideal candidate will have a strong design portfolio with great examples of website design and building web brand identity. Reporting to the brand’s Creative Director, you’ll work closely with other designers and project teams that include project owners, optimization experts, product marketers, copywriters, and developers to create designs that push our brands forward and drive user-conversion.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for leading UX strategy and implementing UI.
- Work within the team to improve our website information architecture, develop wireframes, high fidelity mockups and prototypes.
- Work with key stakeholders to improve the UX/ UI of all landing pages and optimize the entire customer website experience.
- Work with developers and QA to implement designs with a high level of accuracy.
- Develop a design system for future growth.
- Define and enhance processes for UI/UX projects.
- Collaborate with other product and UX teams to effectively design a strong end-to-end user experience.
- Present your work effectively, and articulately communicate design rationale to stakeholders and managers.
- Play a leadership role in resolving unclear direction or unknown variables.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
Who you are:
- 5+ years designing for websites, interaction, and responsive design.
- Strong understanding of user experience.
- A Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite wizard.
- A self-starter that works well in a creative team environment.
- An experienced designer for consumer applications.
- Take pride in communicating your design ideas and process clearly.
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing and changing work environment.
- A killer portfolio that demonstrates interaction and visual design projects.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with WordPress.
- Strong skills in creating original illustrations.
- Cross functional experience working with developers.
We are more than graphic designers and website experts—we’re a small-but-mighty team of uniquely talented, slightly nerdy, and highly creative individuals. If you think you’re the right fit, please apply and include a resume, cover letter, as well as a link to your portfolio. We’ll definitely notice a fun, well-written intro.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.