Manager Software Engineering
Are you an exceptional Software Development Manager with an aptitude for energizing and managing people and a take-charge personality who will be willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done?
We are building a new development team for our SiteBuilder.com brand and have a position open for a Software Development Manager who is passionate about driving quality for our customers. You will work with cutting-edge web applications and micro-services in a high-volume SaaS environment. You will use the latest tools and will collaborate with, architects, developers, quality engineers, product managers, and our User Experience group.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the engineering leader and technical expert for front-end developers
- Instill and drive a delivery-focused culture while promoting a fun, hardworking workplace
- Motivate and inspire teams to drive business value as well as associate engagement and job satisfaction
- Help teams scope and create project plans around key business initiatives
- Drive the professional development of developers on the team
Who you are:
- B.S. / M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 10+ years in a development role with at least 4 years managing teams
- Experience with Agile including Scrum or Kanban
- Proficient in a modern front end framework (preferably React)
- Proficient in a modern programming language (preferably .NET, JAVA)
- Exposure to Azure/AWS/Google Cloud Platform
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.