Website Product Owner
About The Team:
We are a fast-paced, data driven Marketing Technology team focused on driving web strategy and building out new prospect-facing website experiences. We contribute to exceeding the company’s goal of providing a world-class web experience by leveraging an Agile development approach that enables us to continually deliver value to our stakeholders.
You love the challenge of making today’s ideas tomorrow’s reality. You enjoy working in a collaborative environment across a variety of teams and stakeholders. You express your opinions, and have the facts to back them up, but are willing to compromise when necessary. You are process-oriented and love to challenge the status quo by introducing new, innovative approaches. You are cool under pressure and find it exciting to juggle multiple projects at once. You are intensely curious about the mindsets, motivations and behaviors of people as they come to a website and interact online. You like to have fun while you’re working, but understand when it’s time to get serious.
As an integral member of Endurance’s Marketing Technology Team, the Website Product Owner will be part of the team responsible for driving and executing strategic web experiences to support the growth of one of our top brands, Domain.com, and its three sub-brands. This individual will partner closely with a variety of internal stakeholders to identify business requirements, site enhancements, and usability improvements to help drive the continued success of our online experience. He or she will also be responsible for prioritizing development work to ensure that the required work is completed accurately and delivered on time to meet underlying business needs.
- Identify business requirements with internal business and marketing stakeholders and recommend the optimal approach to execute those requirements on the website
- Continue to evolve unique online experiences in order to more effectively achieve stakeholder and company objectives
- Work with the broader Marketing Technology team and business and marketing stakeholders to define the metrics and testing methodologies to be leveraged for Domain.com and its sub-brands
- Via established styles and templates, create landing pages to support key marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with cross-departmental and cross-functional teams to ensure messaging and online offers are correctly positioned and speaking to the appropriate and desired audience
Skills and Experience:
- Passionate, high energy, resourceful, self-starter and multi-tasker who works well in fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills with a “get it done” attitude
- Experience working within a marketing team or supporting marketing stakeholders
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment, Scrum preferred
- Familiarity in using JIRA for dev workflow management
- Team player able to work with cross-functional work groups
- Works well independently with broad general direction and support
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS a great plus, but not a necessity
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.