Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager
Constant Contact, Inc. helps small businesses and nonprofits connect with their customers, clients, and members. Constant Contact® champions the needs of small organizations and provides an easy, affordable way to build successful, lasting customer relationships. Our customers get real results through email newsletters, surveys, events, Facebook promotions, online listings, and more.
The Nuts and Bolts: Constant Contact is seeking an experienced digital marketer that is passionate about a career that allows him or her to balance the science and art of marketing. The Acquisition Marketing Manager is essential to the development and execution for top-of-the-funnel marketing strategy for Constant Contact. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to gain exposure to an established brand with strong equity as well as working to build new brands from the ground up.
What you will do: You will support our integrated media strategy with an emphasis on ownership of program analytics. A successful candidate should enjoy working in a team-based, fast-paced, detail-oriented environment.
- Serve as primary stakeholder of various marketing campaigns, programs, and projects and ensure execution meets brand standards
- Collaborate with internal channel managers and functional acquisition team to develop go-to-market plans and programs across multiple marketing channels that best leverage available promotional tactics techniques (e.g. budgeting, channel mix, media profile, etc).
- Coordinate with stakeholders to develop media positioning and messaging structure for awareness advertising channels
- Ideate, plan, and coordinate initiatives and projects that will ensure success by hitting long-term goals
- Day-to-day monitoring and reporting for top-of-the-funnel metrics used to assess the health of user acquisition programs
- Optimize campaign design over time by analyzing past performance and continually integrating the latest best practices and techniques
- Build future projections and monitor performance to prepare regular reports to brand leadership and ensure campaigns meet stated business goals
- Partner with teams responsible for the Website and Customer Lifecycle Management teams to ensure:
- Acquisition campaigns are cohesive with other touchpoints through the journey
- Acquired users are high-quality and aligned to target personas/customer characteristics
- Maintain the brand promotional calendar (on a yearly, quarterly, and monthly basis) and manage a tactical schedule to ensure optimal coordination of all projects across multiple marketing channels
- Prepare briefs for creative, development and deployment teams that define campaign objectives, target audiences, messaging, offers, and any associated tactics and timing
- Maintain program budgets and push to drive efficiencies where applicable
- Proactively coordinate with relevant stakeholders and brand customer service and sales teams to maximize staff involvement and effectiveness of campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising (MBA a plus)
- 5-7+ years digital advertising experience, including online display, paid search, and retargeting. B2B and/or SAAS experience a plus.
- Exceptional writing skills and familiarity drafting project and campaign briefs
- Excel proficiency and confidence in preparing projections, estimates, and reports
- Ability to communicate effectively and productively across various teams, stakeholders and departments
- Solid organizational and project management skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing priorities
- Data-driven by nature, and able to analyze and manipulate data to uncover new insights and measure, track and optimize the success of marketing programs
- Can operate effectively in an environment with rapid change and ambiguity
- Curious and creative thinker who always asks why, and can contribute to innovation
- Experience in a fast-paced startup or startup-style environment a plus
We Offer: We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
About US: Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.