Senior Business Systems Analyst/Developer
Senior Business Systems Developer
As a member of the Finance Operations team, the Senior Business Systems Developer will work with staff accountants and directors of accounting teams across Endurance to provide revenue analytics. The Senior Business Systems Developer will be in charge of maintaining, building and testing GAAP revenue scripts using Data Analytics tools and SQL scripts. They will also provide ad hoc analytics based on special requests from executives and directors, such as revenue growth by country, revenue spread by term, currency etc. The Senior Business Systems Developer will play an integral role in engaging with both accounting and finance teams to analyze the overall impact of changes in the model and product offerings.
Additional Responsibilities will include:
- Establish and maintain dialogue with project managers, billing engineers and/or data analysts of new acquisitions to understand and help design billing reports necessary for financial reporting
- On a quarterly basis, document and present to internal and external auditors on the financial systems process and how we ensure accuracy of our models and data security
- Work with corporate infrastructure team to help on-board acquisitions onto the revenue platform
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience
- BA/BS in accounting, economics, finance, IT, computer science, or related field
- Experience with SQL, STATA, VBA script or ACL
- Comfort with Excel (basic financial formulas, pivot tables, Vlookups), advanced excel skills are a plus
- Energetic, with a sense of urgency
- Analytical and logical mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient and detail oriented problem-solver
- Bandwidth to juggle multiple projects across multiple teams
- Ability to run with projects with some initial direction; Willingness to figure it out
- Curious to learn about enterprise, financial, and IT systems
- Comfort with crisis management and high-pressure situations
- Sense of humor
Endurance International is the largest cloud-based provider of web presence solutions to small and medium sized businesses. As a provider of hosting, domains and online solutions, Endurance International serves more than 5 million unique customers with some of the leading brands in the industry. The diversity of our brands enables us to serve a broad range of customers, while our unique architecture allows us to provide an experience that's tailored to fit their needs.
We enable small and medium sized businesses to build, promote, manage, and profit from their websites. Valuing integrity, creativity, and initiative, Endurance takes pride in optimal customer satisfaction. We guarantee that an Endurance customer will experience easy-to-use, self-guided tools; high-impact applications and services; and a reliable platform with round the clock support. Today, Endurance is uniquely poised to shape the ways that small and medium-sized business owners interact with their customers online, as we continue to provide new and innovative ways that growing business owners can use the internet to start, manage or grow their business online.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.