Senior Business Systems Analyst/Developer
The Nuts and Bolts: As a member of the Finance Operations team, the Senior Business Systems Analyst/Developer will work with staff accountants and directors of accounting teams across Endurance to provide revenue analytics.
What you will do: You will be in charge of maintaining, building and testing cash revenue scripts using Data Analytics tools and SQL scripts. You will also provide ad hoc analytics based on special requests from executives and directors, such as revenue growth by country, revenue spread by term, currency etc. The Senior Business Systems Developer will play an integral role in engaging with both accounting and finance teams to analyze the overall impact of changes in the model and product offerings.
- 4+ years relevant experience
- BA/BS in accounting, economics, finance, IT, computer science, or related field
- Experience with SQL,
- Experience with STATA, VBA script or ACL
- Comfort with Excel (i.e. basic financial formulas, pivot tables, Vlookups), advanced excel skills are a plus
- Project based experience
- Energetic, with a sense of urgency
- Analytical and logical mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented problem-solver
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.