Senior Director of Brand, Social and Content Marketing
Constant Contact is looking for a consumer-centric Senior Director of Brand, Social and Content Marketing to lead strategy, marketing campaign development and Go-To-Market execution at our Burlington, MA location.
With storytelling, strategic insights and data acumen, this role will actively shape and express our brand to be culturally relevant and to develop deep connections with our customers, prospects and employees. Reporting to our Chief Marketing Officer, this will be a key role in the growth of our brand.
What you'll do:
- Lead the strategic development, implementation, and evolution of our brand strategy to increase awareness and increase growth
- Translate strategy into integrated marketing plans, campaign strategy and consumer experience(s)
- Provide the creative leadership to develop cutting edge brand programs that build Constant Contact’s reputation and awareness while showing their ROI
- Shape an end-to-end social and content experience that map to high-level business goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups to drive strategic marketing planning and execution
- Develop metrics that monitor brand health and brand KPIs to forecast, track, and analyze marketing initiatives to ensure we exceed performance targets
- Oversee and optimize integrated marketing communication execution across the marketing mix from digital to TV to print
- Engage with the Customer Value, Research and Analytics teams to derive qualitative and quantitative insights around motivations, behavior, attitudes and latent needs
- Partner with creative directors to manage and guide design and creative development
- Develop internal guidelines, brand assets to enable the organization to execute against the brand
- Partner with product marketing to incorporate brand attitude, tone and manner
- Project budgetary needs and lead communication of results to leaders across the company
- Partners with FP&A on on-going basis to manage the budget for the function
- Partners with Human Resources for the specifically assigned areas; creates and maintains a work environment that promotes client service, teamwork, performance feedback, individual and team recognition, mutual respect, and employee engagement ensuring quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the company’s diversity
Who you are:
- Passionate about small business success
- Experienced with creating, launching and/or revamping national or global consumer brands in a variety of context and scenarios
- Adept at modern marketing strategies (content strategy, social, experiential etc) to dimensionalize the Constant Contact Brand and drive awareness, preference and conversion
- A candidate with a proven track record of developing and executing integrated marketing strategies and campaigns inclusive of cultural marketing and influencer marketing, that drive awareness, engagement, and loyalty through best in class programs
- Able to provide leadership, mentorship and build internal culture
- Executive level, client facing communication skills
- 10+ years of consumer brand management ideally in corporate and startup environments with the ability to be scrappy
- Expert in utilizing a number of different methodologies to understand consumers, identify opportunity areas and drive cohesive experiences
- BS/BA degree required; MBA or equivalent experience preferred
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.