Senior Director, Program Management
The Senior Director, Program Management will be a member of the Product Delivery Senior Leadership Team reporting directly to the Global CTO; and will be responsible for leading the cross-functional execution of complex strategic programs across a variety of products.
He/She will act as the liaison between various departments and dependencies; ensuring that activities are aligned to support the overall project or program goals, and the company's business objectives, through an integrated process.
Will be responsible for effectively communicating program initiatives and status to key stakeholders globally.
This person will oversee a team of Program Managers and Scrum Masters.
- 15+ years in Program Management, with technical and process experience, including in the SaaS-based product offering space.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Technical Degree Preferred)
- Experience leading PMO function supporting large technology organizations.
- Expert in managing complex programs and projects that extend across the enterprise while building teams who can do the same.
- Influencing and teaching skills as well as experiences where you have created and improved processes, systems and tools.
- Agile/SCRUM master who can lead and teach transformation of development processes and methods.
- Strong leadership and partnering capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting large complex product development teams that deliver innovation, technology refresh, and continuous improvement.
- Understands technology implications and can ask the right questions
- Excellent communication skills, collaborative, empowers others, understands facilitative leadership and change management (across multiple organizations)
- Experience as a methodical and intentional builder of high performing teams while creating an energized, innovative and challenging environment.
- Fits well with a customer-centric organization who believes we win through highly engaged, motivated employees.
- Experience working across geographical, organizational and functional boundaries.
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.