Senior Internal Auditor
The Senior Internal Auditor will be a key member of the Internal Audit function and will oversee SOX 404 assessment initially, expanding into internal audits aligned with enterprise risk thereafter. In this role, you will regularly partner with accounting/finance leadership and staff as well as with IT, security, risk management, human resources and legal and compliance functions. This position will be based in our corporate headquarters in Burlington, MA.
The company has achieved significant scale over the past fifteen years, yet still possesses tremendous growth potential. This is an opportunity for a capable, motivated, and results-oriented team player to have a significant impact in building a new Internal Audit function from the ground up.
What you’ll do:
- Perform planning, fieldwork and reporting phases of SOX 404 internal control assessments (including risk assessment, resource allocation, work paper review, and quality improvement)Write clear user cases/requirements that articulate desired product functionality
- Perform planning, fieldwork and reporting phases of internal audit projects (including risk assessment, resource allocation, work paper review, and quality improvement)Maintain prioritized product backlog with input from Customers, Partners, Sales and Support
- Engage across multiple levels of the organization to facilitate SOX 404 assessments and internal audits, and to discuss business issues and audit recommendations
- Coordinate work with external auditors
- Provide exceptional service and support to both internal and external customers
- Mentor others involved in the SOX 404 compliance process
Who you are:
- A minimum of 4 years Internal Audit and SOX 404 experience required; Big 4 audit firm experience preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other business field is a required
- CPA, CIA and/or CISA preferred
- Highly proficient with technology including proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and flow charting/process mapping applications
- Superior knowledge of SOX 404, COSO 2013, the IIA’s International Professional Practices Framework, external audit methodologies, PCI, COBIT, information security and privacy, project management methodologies, agile/DevOps environments, SSAE 16 reports, and/or ERM
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual, with strong analytical and problem-solving ability, driven to continuously strive for excellence
- Excellent relationship building and customer service skills
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.