Senior Manager, Workplace Experience
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Workplace Experience to be a single point of accountability and responsibility for delivering quality, safe, compliant and productive workplace environments with a high touch customer service orientation for Endurance’s Eastern Region including Burlington MA, Waltham MA, Loveland, CO, and New York City offices. You’ll be managing the team responsible for ensuring the delivery of facilities maintenance operations, budgets, space management, and onsite business services.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure efficient delivery of site services, maintenance and utilities operations, project delivery, move services and all facilities operations, utilizing an effective balance of internal employees and service providers.
- Hire, train and supervise local staff with “customer service” focus
- Work closely with local HR and site leadership to ensure offices meet business requirements
- Develop strategic multi-year real estate plan for Endurance locations
- Capital and Operating facility budgets for assigned locations
- Conduct and document regular office inspections
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards
- Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
- Work with facility project manager on facility refurbishment and renovation projects
- Manage facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and parking
- Assist with global projects or initiatives
- Obtain quotes and tenders from multiple vendors and suppliers
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships
- Manage and review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met
- Ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met
- Check completed work by contractors and vendors
- Track and update facility budget for locations including maintenance, office supplies and breakroom supplies
- Monitor expenses and payments including invoice approvals
- Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility
- Respond to facility and equipment alarms and system failures
- Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants
Who you are:
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Facilities management
- Strong project management skills
- Interior design, architecture and space planning
- Ability to visually and spatially design workspaces
- IWMS, CAD, CAFM
- Vendor and supply management experience
- Ability to lead and motivate teams
- Ability to travel
- Strong customer/employee experience focus
- Highly organized
- Good problem solver
- Negotiating skills
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.