Senior Product Manager
As a Senior Product Manager you will have the opportunity to work with nearly all functional groups at Endurance International, specifically our domain management and customer control panel for our SiteBuilder product. You will be a key member of the product management team, acting as the website builder subject matter expert and representing the voice of the customer.
What you’ll do:
- Lead cross functional initiatives to identify business problems and validate proposed solutions through customer and market research
- Write clear use cases/requirements that articulate desired product functionality
- Understand strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, User and Customer Experience to develop simple, intuitive and easy to use product features
- Develop product roadmap and get buy in from key stakeholders at all levels of the organization including Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Operations and Executive Management
- Maintain prioritized product backlog with input from Customers, Partners, Sales and Support
- Create customer and business key performance indicators that you will use to drive priorities and communicate results
- Monitor innovative third party technology offerings and recommend solutions to extend product functionality
Who you are:
- Minimum of 8+ years of software Product Management experience
- Management of products in SaaS delivery model is required
- Expertise researching, defining and documenting complex business processes and requirements
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Successful track record of collaboration with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work at a strategic level, but also able to get into the details on requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.