Senior Product Marketing Manager
Are you a Product Marketer that has a passion for deeply understanding customers - what they need, what makes them tick, and how they buy? Can you create research-driven product positioning and differentiation that cuts through the clutter of a crowded marketplace? Can you artfully craft packaging and pricing strategies that maximize financial returns? Can you lead cross-functional teams spanning Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Operations, Analytics, and other functions to create offers that deliver on your promise?
Then this is the role for you.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to define advanced marketing tools needed by more sophisticated small businesses. You will develop data and research-backed criteria to identify and qualify customers, gain deep insights into their behaviors, craft and recommend solutions and experiences to meet their needs, recommend pricing strategies, develop positioning and messaging, and drive sales and marketing plans. We are looking for someone who can effectively collaborate across the business and be the evangelist to acquire, nurture and retain this key segment.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with our research team to become the expert on advanced digital marketing tools and the businesses that require them.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and the types of advanced digital tools and services they provide, and keep up on trends to stay ahead in the market.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make.
- Craft offers and positioning that cuts through the clutter of a competitive market
- Recommend pricing and packaging strategies
- Partner with product and service delivery teams to align roadmaps with offer needs
- Collaborate with leaders of other functions to implement comprehensive sales and marketing plans (e.g. acquisition marketing, customer marketing, sales, etc.)
- Develop and track KPIs and engage the cross-functional teams to ensure goals are met
Who you are:
- Bachelor degree
- 5+ years of Product Marketing experience
- 3+ years experience in email marketing and/or digital marketing
- 3+ years experience creating perceived differentiation in a competitive industry
- 2+ years experience in industries serving mid-size businesses preferred
- Track record of defining positioning, pricing, and packaging strategies that drive business results
- Experience in advanced digital marketing tools and services (Marketo, Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.)
- Experienced operator: Proven ability to both identify opportunities in the marketplace and drive action to pursue those opportunities
- Excellent ability to create logic-driven, data-backed recommendations with an eye towards pithiness; excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong collaborator with experience leading teams of peers spanning multiple functions
- Positive attitude and proven team player
- Outstanding flexibility, adaptability and sense of accountability
- MBA, advanced marketing degree, or working towards an advanced degree, a plus
- Pragmatic Marketing certified a plus
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at a deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.