Senior Program Manager
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
The Senior Program Manager is responsible for managing a wide range of programs and projects, ensuring deliverables that are consistently completed on time, to quality standards, and meet senior leadership expectations. The Program Manager will be responsible for improving and supporting business operations and process efficiencies within the EPMO organization, as well as partner with cross-functional teams in order to establish and meet key deliverables. He or she will frequently act as liaison between various departments, ensuring that all program activities are in support of overall program goals, and the company's business objectives.
What you will do:
- Organize, track and drive projects of all sizes including large cross-functional initiatives
- Create documentation to hold teams accountable and keep them on track
- Provide motivation and direction to ensure that team project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved in a timely manner
- Lead and drive project status meetings to begin, troubleshoot and successfully complete projects.
- Monitor and report on progress of projects to all stakeholders and the Leadership Team
- Ensure final deliverables meets operations strategy, goals and deadlines
- Ensure all peripheral activities are planned, completed and communicated to all stakeholders.
- Track and maintain overall program lists and processes
- Contribute to a positive work environment
You will have an opportunity to:
- Champion change to transform the organization.
- Drive performance improvement by leading the design and implementation of transformational initiatives across the organization.
- Implement programs using standard tools and methodology.
- You will be responsible for overseeing project delivery and managing program scope, schedules, risks, issues, interdependencies and resource tracking.
- Lead by managing strategic programs to improve business performance.
- These projects are typically cross-functional and have durations of 3 to 18 months.
- You will be managing a variety of complex projects, risks and issues.
- Create great teams and facilitate collaboration across functional areas.
- Develop relationships and communicate with program owners and executive sponsors across the organization.
- Remove hurdles and obstacles in order to drive execution, taking challenges head on and laying out a road map to success
- Solve problems using research and analysis.
- Prepare project deliverables to help frame potential solutions and facilitate decision making.
What you need for this position:
- Advanced knowledge of program management methodologies and tools
- 7 to 10 years of experience managing large scale programs/projects
- Solutions-driven with strong analytical skills
- Comfort in facilitating meetings and presentations
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience with managing risk and developing and implementing mitigation strategies
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and projects, meet deadlines and manage to schedule
- Flexibility/comfort in managing activities ranging from task-oriented to large programs
- High degree of initiative along with ability to act as a team player
- Ability to develop effective relationships with a broad array of individuals
- Proficient with MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, and PowerPoint)
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.