Senior Search Marketing Specialist at Constant Contact
Constant Contact is seeking a Senior Search Marketing Specialist to join our team and play a key role in driving success for our paid search program. This position provides an excellent opportunity to become an outstanding search engine marketer for one of the leaders in the industry. As a member of our team you will assist in day-to-day management of our search programs and test new ideas to improve results.
- The Senior Search Marketing Specialist is someone who can analyze and optimize, and has an eye for how our program impacts overall business objectives.
- Aptitude for learning new skills (both technical and organic) and procedures is essential.
- The Senior Search Marketing Specialist is expected to be a self-starter who knows the basics of the digital space and is excited to learn and own even more.
- Working as part of a larger marketing team, the Senior Search Marketing Specialist will be exposed to many different digital programs and will be a pivotal member of the group.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Plan, manage, execute Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns including: account setup, optimization, bid strategies and daily program management
- Daily use of reporting, analytics and industry tools including Adwords, Bing, Yahoo! Gemini, and bid management platforms
- Proactively provide strategic recommendations to meet program goals and improve performance
- Experience developing and implementing ad copy and landing page tests
- Regularly meet and communicate paid search performance to internal stakeholders
- Work with teams across the organization to bring together data used to measure program effectiveness
- Collaborate with the Digital Team to execute digital marketing strategy
- Work independently in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
Strategic Thinking & Leadership:
- Demonstrate multi-tasking ability, keep multiple projects on-track, structuring and executing work
- Demonstrates active listening skills and ability to apply learnings over time
- Recognize potential issues and problems, know when to escalate and propose solutions, where possible
- Takes clear ownership of assigned tasks
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of relevant paid search/pay-per-click (PPC) experience
- Direct involvement with Search Engine Marketing and data analysis
- Proficiency with Google Adwords, Bing AdCenter and Yahoo Gemini
- Desire to research and test new opportunities in the search landscape
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with the ability to problem solve
- Experience analyzing and reporting on campaign effectiveness
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt to new technologies
- Strong computer skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
- Adwords Certification a plus
You like to get your hands dirty, embrace professional challenges, and keep a cool head under pressure. You have a profound respect for small business owners and feel passionate about helping them succeed. You have a sense of humor and value interpersonal connections with your coworkers. Above all, you are eager to learn.
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.