Are you someone who is looking for an opportunity to work for a company that values Strategic Marketing as a core competency? Look no further, Endurance International Group is seeking an SEO Specialist to influence and scale the way our organization attracts new small business and non-profit organizations to our portfolio of online presence, website services and email marketing products.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute a strategy and roadmap for increased organic performance for the Domain.com portfolio
- Works closely with the SEO team members to build a best in class SEO capability and team within the organization while driving collaboration with Website, Content, Social, and Acquisition teams
- Collaborates with SEO team on the agency selection process and ongoing management of SEO partners
- Be responsible for optimizing all content on the site including blogs, marketing content, and knowledge base articles
- Design methodical experiments while carefully quantifying success (or failure)
- Mine through logs, crawl web pages and analyze other large-scale data stores to gain SEO insight
- Analyze, monitor and report on organic key performance indicators for Domain.com and their competitors
- Establish productive and efficient communication channels within marketing and other teams to ensure our progress and plans are aligned with our goals
- Participate in regular SEO knowledge sharing and cross pollination of strategy across all Endurance brands
Who you are:
- 2-3 years of experience developing and executing successful SEO practices for large, dynamic global websites
- Knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking methods and a passion to stay on top of the latest industry trends and events
- Experience in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and other industry tools
- Knowledge of HTML and scripting languages
- Experience with keyword research, data mining tools and competitive analysis
- Basic understanding of Content Management Systems and their impact on search
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Trail-blazing mentality with a high level of integrity, autonomy, creativity and self-motivation
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.