Sr. HRIS Analyst
Endurance Group is a fast growing and ambitious technology company looking for a smart, talented, and resourceful Sr. HRIS Analyst to join our People team.
The position is responsible for the planning, implementation and maintenance of People Ops systems, as well as, being the point person on our reporting and analytics. You will work closely with our Business Partners, Operations, and Finance teams, along with other internal stakeholders. If you’re highly motivated by providing insight and value, a data guru who can make metrics matter and take our game to the next level this may be the job for you.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the development of our business intelligence tool
- Help drive the People Team’s technology roadmap
- Evaluate systems needs and business requirements to make recommendations on improvements, as well as new systems and processes
- Manage data/analytics requests; assemble, analyze, and format data into reports for all levels of the business
- Lead projects as defined by leadership to implement and upgrade enterprise People Ops tools
- Ensure proper end user training is provided to power users and pertinent stakeholders for new and upgraded technology
- Audit and maintain People systems in order to detect, troubleshoot and resolve issues in order to ensure integrity of data throughout the organization
- Manage vendor relationships ensuring proper support and information is being provided so new projects, as well as, existing systems/processes are efficacious
- Maintain and build system back ends. Tables, workflows, security, etc
- Support end users with ad-hoc system issues
- Provide back up for team members for other HR systems
- Create and maintain People Ops process documents
- Ensure proper testing and auditing is done both for specific projects and overall systems data on an ongoing basis
Who you are:
- 5 or more years of People Ops/HRIS or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, Human Resources, or a related field
- Strong Project Management and system implementation skills
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools, i.e. Tableau, Domo, Qlik, etc
- Expert level in Excel
- Team player with strong communication skills
- True sense of pride, ownership and a demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.