Senior Manager, Program Management
The Senior Manager, Portfolio & Program Management will be a member of the Agile PMO and be responsible for leading the cross-functional definition and management of the Portfolio and create automated reporting for an Agile Engineering Organization.
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll create/customize an automated Portfolio Reporting approach to allow agile teams across multiple sites and brands to report in an Agile way, automated as much as possible to minimize meetings and consolidate periodic reports.
- You’ll act as a liaison between various departments and organizations; ensuring that activities are aligned to support the overall Initiative or program goals, and the company's business objectives, through an integrated and automated
- You’ll be responsible for effectively facilitating and communicating program initiatives and status to key stakeholders globally.
- You’ll oversee a team of Program and Project Managers.
Who You Are:
- 15+ years in Program Management, with technical and process experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Technical Degree Preferred)
- Experience manager Project and Program managers supporting large technology organizations.
- Expert in managing complex programs and projects that extend across the enterprise while building teams who can do the same.
- Understands how to manage a large portfolio of programs
- Experience automating reporting with data in JIRA, Confluence, Tableau and/or other similar tools
- Experience improving practices across teams and organizations using both tools and process
- Leadership and partnering skills.
- Understands technology implications and can ask the right questions
- Excellent communication skills, collaborative, empowers others, understands facilitative leadership and change management (across multiple organizations)
- Fits well with a customer-centric organization who believes we win through highly engaged, motivated employees.
- Experience working across geographical, organizational and functional boundaries.
Why You’ll Love Us:
- Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams.
- We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more.
- Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others.
- Headquartered in Burlington, MA, Endurance employs more than 3,900 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
- We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things.
- You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood.
- If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.