What you’ll do:
- Prepare journal entries, reconcile accounts and analyze financial results as part of month end close duties, while meeting monthly close timeline requirements
- Record cash transactions, maintain detailed cash subledger, and reconcile bank accounts on a daily and monthly basis
- Reconcile credit card accounts receivable from the subledger to the merchant account statements for multiple legal entities on a monthly basis
- Record fixed asset additions, disposals and depreciation and maintain fixed asset subledger
- Analyze cost of goods sold, operating and marketing expenses to ensure proper recording on a monthly basis and report on variances
- Assist with satisfying quarterly, annual and internal controls audit requirements, as well as liaising with internal and external auditors
Who you are:
- At least 1-3 years of accounting experience in a similar role
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Solid understanding of accounting theory
- Past roles in accounting that contributed to the month end close process while meeting all close deadlines
- Experience in a technology company, particularly within a subscription or SaaS business, a plus, but not required
- Experience with Great Plains a plus, but not required
- Enthusiastic individual driven to continuously learn and strive for excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Highest standards of accuracy, organization and precision
- Unquestionable integrity and personal ethics
- Must be flexible, able to multi-task and work to deadlines
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.