Vice President, Enterprise Business Systems
Reporting directly to the CIO, the Vice President of Enterprise Business Systems will be a key member of the Global IT Leadership Team and will be expected to contribute to business strategy utilizing Information Technology & Business Systems to create business value, operational efficiencies, and competitive differentiation.
A key responsibility of this job is the development, realization, and support of highly flexible and scalable business applications that are designed for continuous availability and optimized for Endurance’s business processes.
This role will be responsible for the business systems and applications that run the enterprise. These include: CRM, Contact Center Engagement Systems, Financials, Marketing, Business Intelligence, Data Quality, and HRMS systems.
What you’ll do:
- Create tight alignment across the enterprise. Ensure enterprise business systems are designed and in sync with the key business strategies and initiatives across the company
- Lead the development and alignment of the business systems vision with a focus on enabling service excellence, system flexibility, utilization of common infrastructure, and continuous availability
- Build a successful global team, developing and managing organizational competencies to support the deployment of scalable, continuously available sales and service center applications
- Focus the organization on high levels of business partnership, responsive customer service, and multi-functional collaboration
- Contribute on a strategic level in support of defined business strategies. Utilize information and telecommunications technology to deliver services that are in alignment with the needs of internal customers
- Partner with key business functions in the creation of an outstanding data and reporting platform that enables analytics, operational reporting, and customer facing product capabilities
- Support the organization’s key initiatives by providing flexible, accurate, and timely data to decision makers across the enterprise
- Develop and manage core business applications and infrastructure that serves the needs of a 24 x 7 mission critical service business
- Demonstrate continuous improvement of governance and controls within the enterprise systems organization including metrics, governance, and process development
- Ensure that management and controls for systems, applications, and data must comply with PCI, Privacy and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
Who you are:
- Current Senior Director or Vice President tenure that includes primary responsibility for enterprise business systems strategy and delivery
- Core application development competency
- Global Call center/CRM system support experience is a must. Such experience within a complex product/service environment is required
- Salesforce.com solution exposure a must
- Exceptional data and business intelligence depth. Must possesses recent experience with next-generation data solutions and demonstrated success delivering next-gen data and reporting platforms (work with unstructured data solutions a plus)
- Foundational years in a consulting environment a plus
- A proven technology leader who has built and managed global teams of 35+ FTE
- Broader enterprise systems support experience that includes automated finance and billing systems
- Proven ability to manage large-scale application selection and implementation projects, and related budgets and global teams
- Proven management and communications skills as demonstrated in the creation of high performing teams and business relationships across a large enterprise
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate technical strategies to senior executives and actively participate in business strategy development is an essential requirement. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a high level of collaboration with multiple business units. This position requires a leader who can run an enterprise business systems organization that is consistently viewed as a strategic partner to the business
- Experience in appraising business needs in a changing environment, and being able to introduce fast and flexible solutions
- Experience as a technology leader in a culture marked by service excellence is highly desirable. Technology experience and competencies should include development and support of high volume production sales and service center applications and infrastructure
- Outstanding leadership skills including mentoring, teambuilding, motivation (self and others), and collaboration
- Problem solver and creative thinker with excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
- A leader with an opinion and confidence in decision-making. He/she will be comfortable making recommendations to the team with the knowledge that not every recommendation will be taken
- A style that is engaging and open, capable of working hard under significant pressure
- Ability to build relationships with business partners and to influence within both IT and business communities
- An intelligent, articulate, and persuasive leader who can serve as an effective member of the IT management team, able to communicate technology concepts to business partners
- Strategic thinker with ability to quickly grasp business strategy and develop an IT enterprise business systems direction to match
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.