Website Product Owner
About Us: We are an award winning, hyper-executing website team focused on driving our web strategy. We contribute to exceeding the company’s goal of providing a world-class web experience with an untouchable conversion rate. We use an Agile development process that enables us to work together to continually deliver value to our stakeholders.
About You: You love the challenge of making today’s idea tomorrow’s reality. You enjoy working in a collaborative environment. You express your opinions, and have the facts to back them up, but are willing to compromise when necessary. You are intensely curious about the mindsets, motivations and behaviors of people as they come to a website and interact online. You like to have fun while you’re working, but understand when it’s time to get serious.
As a productive member of Endurance’s Website Team, this position will be a part of the team responsible for driving and executing the strategic web experiences for our different products. This position will be responsible for ensuring that we offer up the most relevant and successful online experience to a variety of audiences. Working closely with a variety of internal stakeholders, this position will identify appropriate business requirements, experience enhancements, and usability improvements to help drive the continued success of our online experience.
- Identifying business requirements of internal stakeholders and recommending the best plan for executing those requirements on the website.
- Continue to evolve the unique and relevant online experiences in order to more effectively achieve stakeholder and company objectives.
- Working with the team, define the metrics and testing methodology for stakeholder website properties.
- Via established styles and templates, create landing pages to support marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with cross-departmental and cross-functional teams to ensure messaging and online offers are correctly positioned and speaking to the appropriate and desired audience.
Skills and Experience:
- Passionate, high energy, resourceful, self starter, and multi-tasker; works well in fast paced environments.
- Strong project management skills with a get it done attitude
- Team player and able to work with cross functional work groups
- Can work independently with broad general direction and support
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of and respect for small businesses is a big plus.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS a great plus, but not a necessity
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.