As a Scrum Master for HostGator, you will develop outstanding Product Delivery teams. This role allows you to guide and coach the team to become self-sufficient.
What you’ll do:
- Help the team assess their ‘Scrum Maturity’ and higher levels of maturity
- Improve transparency within the team
- Build a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be managed in a healthy way
- Be responsible for supporting and coaching the Product Owner on Agile/Scrum practices
Who you are:
- Experience developing lower performing or newly formed teams to a high level of self-sufficiency
- Minimum First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I) and broad understanding of Agile methodologies
- Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques – Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Testing, Pairing, Agile Games, etc.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, and conflict resolution
Why you'll love us:
- We break for fitness. The onsite gym makes it easy to sneak in a quick workout.
- Grab me some GrubHub. Our employees enjoy a $10.50 GrubHub allowance two days each week, and with catering on two other days, and weekly beer cart, you may find yourself needing our onsite gym!
- Gamers welcome. X-box, Playstation, and Nintendo 64 help our teams decompress, but if you’re not into video games, you can enjoy pool, air hockey, ping pong, and even good old-fashioned board games.
- We love to help you have fun. Our Culture Committee is dedicated to just one thing: making sure you have fun at work. Beer carts, regular offsite and in-house events, and holiday and summer parties mean no matter what the calendar says, there's something great in the works.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.