Are you passionate about Agile? Do you want to work with and develop outstanding Product Delivery teams? Does the idea of creating great experiences that enable small businesses to succeed online sound exciting? Then this job is for you! We are looking for an energetic scrum master to help some of our engineering teams delight our customers. Leveraging a background in scrum and building self-sustaining teams, you’ll have a great opportunity to truly make an immediate impact.
Endurance International is dedicated to helping our customers grow their businesses by providing website builders, cloud hosting, mobile solutions, security solutions, e-commerce, email solutions, digital marketing and much more. Endurance has over than 5 million subscription customers around the globe and annual revenue of over USD 1 billion. Some of the brands that are part of Endurance include Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, MOJO Marketplace, Big Rock, and iPage.
- Guide and coach the team and organization to follow Agile/Scrum practices
- Guide and coach the team to become self-organized
- Help the team assess their ‘Scrum Maturity’ and higher levels of maturity
- Improve transparency within the team
- Remove impediments
- Build a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be managed in a healthy way
- Be responsible for supporting and coaching the Product Owner on Agile/Scrum practices
- Experience in a Scrum Master role for a minimum of two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Experience developing lower performing or newly formed teams to a high level of self-sufficiency
- Minimum First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I) and broad understanding of Agile methodologies
- Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques – Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Testing, Pairing, Agile Games, etc.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
The perfect candidate is excited to jump right in, roll up their sleeves and learn about our technology, customers and growing organization.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.