Associate Quality Engineer
Endurance is seeking a highly motivated Associate Quality Engineer for our Houston, TX office. We're growing rapidly and have some exciting and aggressive product goals on the roadmap for this year and next, We're building out several new Scrum teams to help us with our product goals and that means we're hiring not only engineers of all flavors, but Quality Engineers to add to the team.
You’d be an integral part of each Scrum team where quality does matter. We work very closely with our development partners and partners in user experience and marketing to make sure the product that goes out is what it should be for our customers and that they’re happy.
You will identify, troubleshoot, debug, and resolve defects in software.
Your experience in automation is very welcome and encouraged. Being innovative and creative is the kind of space that we have. We're also looking for someone who will contribute to the project discovery process in a meaningful way and will identify ways to optimize our software products to provide for the needs of our enterprise scale business.
What you'll do:
• SQA and Test activities and deliverables for a scrum team
• Creation and execution of Test plans, Test cases, and Test strategy
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of quality processes including, Required Documentation, Testing Processes, and the overall quality of the Agile teams software
• Understand current advancements in web technologies
• Create basic automated testing products
• Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
We are looking for a candidate with:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 1+ years of experience in Software testing and Software Quality Assurance (QA), and experience with Manual, API, Data, Performance, Regression, Functional, and Automated testing.
• 1+ years in an Agile- Scrum
• Ability to build relationships and implement change
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Essential Key Skills:
• Working experience in Agile QA Processes and Projects
• Proficient using testing tools like JIRA, Selenium, Bamboo, Jenkins and various scripting tools
• Continuous education - staying up to date with testing tools and test strategies
• Experience with both white and black box testing
• Proven ability to create comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.