Customer Support Representative- Web/Tech Support
Who We Are...
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provide our small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, connect with customers through social and email marketing, and more! At the heart of our technology is a commitment to (em)Powering small businesses with solutions to fuel their online presence and reach customers everywhere. It’s what drives our employees every day and it’s what ultimately changes the lives of our customers.
HostGator an Endurance International brand is a leading provider of shared, reseller, VPS, and dedicated hosting solutions on both Linux and Windows platforms – most importantly HostGator is proud to provide around-the-clock customer care and technical support from our Houston, Texas office.
What you will be doing...
The Web Advisor is first and foremost a customer advocate. Your primary responsibility is to provide telephone and email support to customers who have technical questions regarding their website and or email functions. The Web Advisor will troubleshoot issues and provide timely resolutions directly to the customer. Solutions often entail providing product insights and making recommendations based on business needs.
What will be asked of you...
- Consult, recommend and enable the right online product and service strategies to help customers with their business or personal needs
- Customer Care duties include resolving billing discrepancies, account complaints and helping customers troubleshoot and resolve their concerns and answer their questions
- Maintain knowledgeable and efficient response, control and handling of telephone calls
- Meet or exceed expectations through a metrics-driven performance standard. Including but not limited to:
- NPS goals
- Customer resolution time
- Lead pass goals
- Sales goals
What we are looking for...
- Experience selling and servicing internet web applications or services to small businesses and consumers
- Knowledge of internet, social media and/or small business is highly preferred
- Strong desire to learn Internet and website technologies and communicate with business customers
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively cross-functionally and with various levels of the organization
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, using multiple tools and systems
- Strong ability to build rapport and a proven sales technique
- Ability to deliver stellar customer service while troubleshooting a technical support call
- Prior experience selling web products or services to small businesses
When you join our team, we offer the following benefits & perks...
- Generous PTO, accrue up to 4 weeks during your first year + 2 Personal days + 6 core Holidays
- Medical, dental and vision plans - eligible within first 30-days
- Excellent 401(k) matching program
- A fun, high-energy and challenging work environment
- Recognition & Team-building activities and/or events
- Gaming room
- On-site gym and MORE!
Endurance International Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.