Director of Product Management
The Director of Product Management will have responsibility for defining and driving the search and software strategy and roadmap. This position will require an individual who can balance the needs of large enterprise customers with strong business acumen for building scalable products that are well differentiated. The individual we seek for this role will have the right combination of leadership skills, technology background, business acumen and relevant enterprise software and search domain expertise to lead the next stage of HostGators' Product Strategy plan.
- Lead product strategy and own the product roadmap(s) for multiple products/initiatives as well as horizontal technologies platforms across multiple channels
- Interface with clients as well as partner organizations to gather requirements and define solutions
- Author actionable (by development teams) requirements documents, Initiative Briefings, RFPs and prepare SOWs for new features and functionality
- Mentor, lead and provide guidance to a team of product managers, project managers, business analysts, and creative resources
- Work with marketing, sales, and operations leadership on strategic initiatives
- Coordinate marketing (content/brand/voice), business development (partnerships) and the user experience teams to develop and launch new/updated products and services
- Collaborate with Business Development and Sales teams to scope and create customer solutions
- Responsible for driving direct and indirect revenue
- Collaborate with horizontal technology platform teams
- Evaluate and recommend existing third party technologies where opportunistically feasible
- Conduct client demonstrations and presentations and assist with sales presentations
- Understand the overall marketplace served by the solution, as well as specific client needs and requirements
- Implement systems to capture and process ideas/feedback from cross functional associates
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.