Senior Manager Support
Who We Are...
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provide our small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, connect with customers through social and email marketing, and more! At the heart of our technology is a commitment to (em)Powering small businesses with solutions to fuel their online presence and reach customers everywhere. It’s what drives our employees every day and it’s what ultimately changes the lives of our customers.
HostGator an Endurance International brand is a leading provider of shared, reseller, VPS, and dedicated hosting solutions on both Linux and Windows platforms – most importantly HostGator is proud to provide around-the-clock customer care and technical support from our Houston, Texas office.
What You Will be Doing:
The Senior Support Manager is responsible for the leadership and day to day operations of the management teams who support our customers in a fast paced, high growth customer support center.
- Lead and motivate a team of Support Managers accountable for leading teams of 15 to 20 Support Agents providing phone, chat and ticket support
- Collaborate with customer support leadership and other business stakeholders to identify and implement operational needs and improvements
- Manage SLAs, KPIs, and scheduling to successfully support business needs
- Improve productivity and quality by highlighting deficiencies and recommending a change in tools, training, processes, reporting and employee engagement
- Provide input on developing system for incentives and internal recognition for hard work and success
- Provide regular coaching and feedback to team to ensure team success and professional growth
What We Are Looking For:
- Prior web hosting experience in a high volume operations and customer support environment
- Demonstrated Leadership abilities and achievement oriented
- Advanced knowledge of standard web technologies (servers, domains, email, and FTP)
- Experience and exposure to documenting and improving processes
- Effective listening and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior management experience in team sizes ranging from 10-20 people
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems
- The ability to monitor staff, enforce policies objectively, and ensure productivity
- Proficiency with Windows operating systems and MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent management experience with 5 to 7 years of customer support experience
When you join our team, we offer the following benefits & perks...
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental and vision plans - eligible within first 30-days
- Excellent 401(k) matching program
- A fun, high-energy and challenging work environment
- Recognition & Team-building activities and/or events
- Gaming room
- On-site gym and MORE!
Endurance International Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.