Senior Product Manager
As a Senior Product Manager you will have the opportunity to work with nearly all functional groups at HostGator (an Endurance International company). You will be a key member of the product management team, acting as the subject matter expert and representing the voice of the customer.
What you’ll do:
- Lead cross functional initiatives to identify business problems and validate proposed solutions through customer and market research
- Write clear use cases/requirements that articulate desired product functionality
- Understand strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, User and Customer Experience to develop simple, intuitive and easy to use product features
- Develop product roadmap and get buy in from key stakeholders at all levels of the organization including Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Operations and Executive Management
- Maintain prioritized product backlog with input from Customers, Partners, Sales and Support
- Create customer and business key performance indicators that you will use to drive priorities and communicate results
- Monitor innovative third party technology offerings and recommend solutions to extend product functionality
- Mentor more junior product managers.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 8+ years of software Product Management experience
- Management of products in SaaS delivery model is required
- Expertise researching, defining and documenting complex business processes and requirements
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Successful track record of collaboration with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work at a strategic level, but also able to get into the details on requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Why you’ll love us:
- It’s all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barbershop, a full-service cafeteria, and even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning.
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three-wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - there’s a way for everyone to let loose.
- Local pride. We’re wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet there’s going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- Dine al fresco. Our gorgeous patios make for rejuvenating lunch and coffee breaks.
- We have a nine-foot T Rex, but he’s friendly. On your first day, keep a lookout for our informal mascot - a giant T Rex, who roams the office, squatting with a new team every now and then.
- It’s super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.