Technical Support Representative
As a Web Advisor, you will be first and foremost a customer advocate. Your primary responsibility is to provide telephone and email support to customers who have technical questions regarding their website and or email functions. The Web Advisor will troubleshoot issues and provide timely resolutions directly to the customer. Solutions often entail providing product insights and making recommendations based on business needs.
What you’ll do:
- Consult, recommend and enable the right online product and service strategies to help customers with their business or personal needs
- Customer Care duties include resolving billing discrepancies, account complaints and helping customers troubleshoot and resolve their concerns and answer their questions
- Maintain knowledgeable and efficient response, control and handling of telephone calls
- Meet or exceed expectations through a metrics-driven performance standard.
Who you are:
- Experience selling and servicing internet web applications or services to small businesses and consumers. This includes having a strong ability to build rapport with clients.
- Knowledge of internet, website technologies, social media, and/or small business is highly preferred. However, a strong desire to learn these items will also be considered.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively cross-functionally and with various levels of the organization
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, using multiple tools and systems
- Ability to deliver stellar customer service while troubleshooting a technical support call
- Prior experience selling web products or services to small businesses
Why you’ll love us:
- We break for fitness. The onsite gym makes it easy to sneak in a quick workout.
- Grab me some GrubHub. Our employees enjoy a $10.50 GrubHub allowance two days each week, and with catering on two other days, and weekly beer cart, you may find yourself needing our onsite gym!
- Gamers welcome. X-box, Playstation, and Nintendo 64 help our teams decompress, but if you’re not into video games, you can enjoy pool, air hockey, ping pong, and even good old-fashioned board games.
- We love to help you have fun. Our Culture Committee is dedicated to just one thing: making sure you have fun at work. Beer carts, regular offsite and in-house events, and holiday and summer parties mean no matter what the calendar says, there's something great in the works.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.