UX Designer I
The Endurance International Group Product Design team is passionate about creating digital solutions for small business owners so they can not only survive, but thrive.
The Work You'll Do:
- Collaborate with peers, stakeholders, product managers, and developers to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch as well as additional on-going iterations
- Work closely with UX leadership to develop design systems
- Advocate for and implement the adoption of a unified pattern library
- Translate complex product requirement into easy and intuitive user flows
- Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, wireframing, and mocking up user experiences
- Design flows and user interfaces that are simple, effective, and delightful
- Create storyboards, user flows, conceptual wireframes, interaction diagrams, interaction specifications, and functional prototypes
- Act as the user's advocate throughout the entire development process by subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering iterative suggestions from a user-centered perspective
- Take a data-driven approach to influence your visual and interaction design decisions
- Communicate your ideas, designs, and UX best practices to successfully convince, motivate, and inspire stakeholders
- Provide and encourage feedback from your team and other designers, seeking to continuously learn and improve
- Advocate design thinking with peers and team members
- Work primarily on the HostGator brand, sitting with your product and engineering team in our Houston, TX office
- You’re excited about implementing change and championing design.
- Loves a challenge and lives for problem solving through design thinking
- Things change fast and you’re able to roll with it
- Relentless champion of the user’s cause throughout the entire design and development process.
- Possess a portfolio of work that highlights your designs and design process, including work for mobile, tablet and desktop platforms, as well as SaaS products
- Have a command of interaction design core principles: architecture, interaction and user-centered design.
- Communicate your design process clearly and appropriately for the specific audience
- Desire to collaborate and communicate, with experience working in a multidisciplinary UX group. Experience working with remote teams is a plus
- Able to manage multiple high-priority initiatives, including early stage product strategy as well as delivery of tactical and incremental design improvements
- Ability to articulate the metrics you would use to determine if your design decisions solved the user problem
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects at once. You’ll need to react quickly to new ideas in the ecosystem
- Ability to accept input gracefully while also taking the initiative to push back respectfully when advocating for optimal user experience
- 3+ years of experience in the User Experience design field and a relevant educational background
- Expert proficiency with current tools for web and product design such as Sketch, Axure, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- General understanding of HTML and CSS
- SaaS, Domains and Hosting experience a plus
We are more than a design production crew. We play a strategic role that informs and shapes product strategy along with our product management and development teams. We are part of early-stage concept development, rapid prototyping and design detailing.
- As a global multi-brand company, we provide the opportunity to work on multiple products seen by millions of users.
- We work hard to make the world a better place by helping small business owners thrive in a dynamic digital ecosystem.
- We are an agile, energetic and dynamic team of world-class designers, coders, writers, innovators and researchers that collaborate with one another and our stakeholders.
- We make sense of ambiguity and fail forward and move fast.
- We have a propensity for sharing gifs and free food.
- We collaborate and celebrate one another wins.
- We love what we do.
Show us what you love to do. We can’t wait to meet you.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.