Web Advisor Support Representative *
HostGator is a web hosting company acquired by Endurance International Group and continues to be a leading provider of web hosting and related services. We offer a full range of web hosting services, including domain registrations and web design. EIG has a global family of brands from website hosting and design to email marketing. Our brands deliver the tools and support that support small business owners need to fuel their online presence and reach customers everywhere.
The Nuts and Bolts:
The Web Advisor is first and foremost a customer advocate. Your primary responsibility is to provide telephone and email support to customers who have technical questions regarding their website and or email functions. The Web Advisor will troubleshoot issues and provide timely resolutions directly to the customer. Solutions often entail providing product insights and making recommendations based on business needs.
What you will do
- Consult, recommend and enable the right online product and service strategies to help customers with their business or personal needs
- Customer Care duties include resolving billing discrepancies, account complaints and helping customers troubleshoot and resolve their concerns and answer their questions
- Maintain knowledgeable and efficient response, control and handling of telephone calls
- Meet or exceed expectations through a metrics-driven performance standard.
- Experience selling and servicing internet web applications or services to small businesses and consumers. This includes having a strong ability to build rapport with clients.
- Knowledge of internet, website technologies, social media, and/or small business is highly preferred. However, a strong desire to learn these items will also be considered.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively cross-functionally and with various levels of the organization
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, using multiple tools and systems
- Ability to deliver stellar customer service while troubleshooting a technical support call
- Prior experience selling web products or services to small businesses
What we offer
- Competitive pay, $15.25/hourly + annual review opportunities
- Medical, dental and vision plans. Eligible within first 30 days!
- New hire non-exempt employees will accrue PTO per pay period, up to a max of 4 weeks annually +2 personal days
- Excellent 401(k) matching program
- Team building/company activities and monthly recognition opportunities in a fun, high-energy environment
- Gaming Room, On-site gym and MORE!
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.