Bilingual Customer Service Rep
We’re seeking enthusiastic, outgoing and dedicated Customer Support Specialists to support our Constant Contact brand at our office in Loveland, CO. You will provide world-class customer care to business owners looking to establish, and enhance their online marketing capabilities. You will be serving small businesses and nonprofits worldwide, in a fun, fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll act as a first point of contact for customer inquiries via telephone
- Resolve technical and other support issues and escalate cases when appropriate
- Provide online demonstrations and educate customers on product features as well as online help resources
- Educate customers on products and services to enhance their online marketing strategy and to drive customer engagement and make our customers more successful!
Who you are:
- Computer Savvy: You know your way around a computer. From surfing the web to troubleshooting your smartphone, you have done it all!
- A People Person: You find it easy to make connections with others and can’t imagine a job without human to human contact
- Always Putting Customers First: You enjoy delighting the customer and are willing to go above and beyond to do so
- A Master Multitasker: You’ll be speaking with customers, reviewing their marketing materials, and navigating our knowledge base – all at the same time
Why you’ll love us:
- Take a spin...on one of our many bikes and scooters parked outside. Cruise around on two wheels and channel your inner kid again
- We’ve got food & beverage needs covered. Monday means catered breakfast and Friday is beer cart. In between, new food trucks visit us all the time!
- If you love staying active, you’ve found the right group. We dig the local community gardens, tackle an annual 5k for charity, and while our softball team’s skills may vary from year to year, we always have a blast. Discounts on ski tickets to our many local mountains keep you smiling when it snows, and our nearby gym and basketball court are perfect for midday breaks.
- We care. The Cares for Community team offers volunteer opportunities year round. We love taking suggestions about where we can make an impact next, so tell us about your favorite local nonprofit when you join the team!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.