Customer Service Rep
Constant Contact is the industry leader in email marketing for small businesses. We pride ourselves on helping small businesses because they are the backbone of our economy. We believe that by helping small businesses grow and stay engaged with their customer base, we can change the world. If you have a passion for technology, the need to work with and through others, and have a sincere appreciation in your ability to relate-to and influence others - than Constant Contact is the place for you!!
The Nuts and Bolts:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing and dedicated Customer Support Specialist to support our Constant Contact brand at our office in Loveland,CO. As a consultant to our small business customers, you will provide world-class customer care to business owners and people looking to establish, enhance and evolve their online marketing capabilities. Within the role you will be serving small businesses and nonprofits worldwide, all while jumpstarting your career in a fun, fast-paced environment.
What you will do
- Essential function includes acting as a first point of contact for customer inquiries via telephone
- Independently resolve technical and other support issues and escalate cases when appropriate
- Provide online demonstrations and educate customers on product features as well as online help resources
- Assist customers non-compliant with Constant Contact's permission and anti-spam policies in adopting best practices for becoming a trusted emailer
- May assist with additional support channels such as chat and email based on business need. Educate customers on products and services to enhance their online marketing strategy and to drive customer engagement and make our customers more successful!
- Computer Savvy: You know your way around a computer. From surfing the web to troubleshooting your smartphone, you have done it all! In addition, if you have knowledge of HTML or internet and social media related tools & Platforms it would not hurt!
- Always Putting Customers First: You enjoy delighting the customer and are willing to go above and beyond to do so.
- A People Person: You find it easy to make connections with others and can’t imagine a job without human to human contact.
- An Active Listener: We don’t want our customers to have to repeat themselves; small business owners have a lot on their plates.
- A Master Multitasker: You’ll be speaking with customers, reviewing their marketing materials, and navigating our knowledge base – all at the same time.
- Fun: Skee-ball, Foosball and Nerf Guns… Oh my!
What we offer
- $14.50/hr ($15.95/hr for Bilingual - Spanish, assessed after training)
- Medical, dental and vision plans. Eligible within first 30-days!!
- Excellent 401(k) matching program.
- Up to Four weeks PTO in first year (accrued bi-weekly) + 2 Personal Days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Breakfast on Monday’s - Beer Cart on Fridays
- A fun, high energy and challenging work environment.
- Team building activities and recognition.
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.