The Senior Training Manager will develop and implement the strategic vision of the training function to create a highly skilled team to support the product and services of Constant Contact. They will work with senior leaders across the organization to align the learning experience with organization and department goals, and lead the training team to execute a comprehensive roadmap to educate employees with the knowledge and skills they need to bring the best service to our customers
Activities include performance consulting, needs assessment, instructional design/development, implementation and evaluation of training. The ideal candidate has a proven ability to lead and manage a corporate learning team. He/she is an experienced people manager with an expert understanding in adult learning, program/project management, and scaling blended learning solutions.
- Partner with stakeholders from all levels of the business and the learning shared services team to create a learning curriculum with clear measures of business alignment and success that drives towards a world class training experience
- Identify learning gaps via needs analyses and implement effective training solutions to align with business needs
- Advise and consult on the right approach for product and technical training based on our customer service approach
- Develop and lead a Learning team
- Oversee how training content is managed and updated.
- Partner w HR Generalist and Recruiting to track and trend success metrics for on-boarding within the first 90 days
- Partner with the shared services Design and Technology team to create policies and procedures associated with how training content is built and maintained
- Work with all members of the Endurance leadership teams to prioritize training needs
- Utilize adult learning principles to recognize different learning styles and effectively match curriculum using various learning techniques
- Understand ISD methodologies and how to use those methodologies to build solid training curriculum
- Oversee and communicate the training evaluation process. Lead pre and post training analysis to ensure training was effective, and communicate results to leadership teams
- Observe and coach training staff in the classroom to ensure facilitation, training and presentations are of the highest caliber
- Minimum of five years professional training experience preferred; your employment history should demonstrate that you have training/facilitation experience as well as instructional design or experience building and managing training programs.
- Preferred five years leading others. Your employment history should demonstrate that you have previously been in a leadership role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) is a plus.
- Strong sense of pride and ownership and a demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile.
- Team player willing to pitch in for the greater good.
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that is always on the lookout for the innovation to drive our business forward.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.