Customer Success Representative
SinglePlatform is looking for a confident, tech-savvy individual to join our customer success team. The ideal candidate will be someone who is dedicated to helping customers succeed all while keeping a positive attitude. You will play a major part in supporting our rapidly growing client base. In this role, you’ll work with clients to ensure they are smoothly set up with their new SinglePlatform accounts, and train them how to use the application in order to help their business grow.
What you’ll do:
- Initial build of customer accounts, including menu uploads, customization of website features
- On-board and train new customers via scheduled screen sharing calls
- Build & strengthen customer relationships while retaining existing customers
- Proactively contact customers to enhance product value and overall customer retention
- Manage incoming calls and emails and handle appropriate follow-up calls and emails
- Address, resolve, and record any customer issues that arise pertaining to business growth, billing, and general account satisfaction early in tenure
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s business model in order to answer all customer related inquiries
- Demonstrate the value of SinglePlatform to our customers every day by providing amazing customer support
- Build and customize customer websites and domains
- Tailored customer training calls for custom website editor, review monitoring analytics and responses
- Targeted efforts for early customer retention including proactive product adoption reach outs, past cancellation request analysis
- Upsell efforts for tenured customers to adopt additional features
- Backup coverage for support interactions via phone, email
- Handle inbound support requests via live chat channel
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Multi-tasking skills
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, especially over the phone
- A positive, polite, confident, sincere and friendly disposition
- The ability to solve problems & to think quickly on your feet
- The ability to stay calm, cool and collected during stressful phone conversations
- Flexibility – we’re growing and evolving, it is necessary to embrace innovation
- An eye for detail
- Bonus: experience in account management, Salesforce knowledge
Why you’ll love us:
- You can’t beat the location. Located in one of NYC’s prime neighborhoods, gaze at the magnificent Statue of Liberty from our conference rooms, then stroll across the street into gorgeous Battery Park to walk, jog or bike.
- We know how to let loose. Between our summer outings, frequent happy hours, and charity bowl-a-thons, it’s no wonder our team actually enjoys spending time together.
- It’s easy to get here. Whether you’re commuting from Jersey, Westchester, Long Island, Midtown, or Brooklyn, no shortage of trains and buses head in our direction. And we offer public transportation benefits and pre-tax plans to help you manage your commute.
- Did someone say food? Bagels, cream cheese and peanut butter, fresh fruit and produce delivered weekly...our pantry is so stocked, you’ll think you’re at your mom’s house.
- Love to travel? Our team members can avail themselves of our corporate discount rates when traveling on personal vacations. So go ahead, start planning that dream trip!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.