Director, Business and Publisher Development
We are looking for highly-qualified candidates who can play a key role with SinglePlatform’s reseller channels, partner sales strategy, and publisher operations management. The position will be responsible for delivering business insights and channel sales results that evolve the current partnership strategy and drive the successful implementation and optimization of existing and future partnerships and publishers.
This is an ideal role for someone with very strong analytical skills, demonstrated strategic thinking as well as technical knowledge, project management, and leadership skills. This role will provide the candidate with a tremendous opportunity to learn and hone decision-making and leadership skills by working directly with our leadership team on our partnership strategy. Successful execution in this role will ensure visibility and provide the candidate with a broad overview of SinglePlatform’s business.
- Develop pipeline of new publisher relationships within strategic and target content verticals (including analysis of partnership opportunities)
- Design, build and execute the strategic channel partnerships and strategies that deepen the relationship between SinglePlatform and key channel partners to grow sales and new customer accounts for all products
- Serve as a ‘trusted advisor’ to management and executive teams of important reseller partners and develop reseller focus, commitment, and investment in SinglePlatform
- Assist with negotiating new partnerships as well as developing and evaluating new products and offerings, deal models, contracts and reporting requirements with business owners
- Lead the performance reporting on and analytics of key partner agreements
- Drive the process and communications that facilitate the execution of existing and future partner agreements, and improve partner satisfaction and experience with SinglePlatform
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-8 years of business development/sales background with a broad understanding of technology marketing, sales, services, and software engineering disciplines
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, creativity, organizational and communication skills with a strong partnering orientation
- Detail oriented and thorough, with the ability to connect to the “big picture” and understand key trends and levers that drive the business
- Aptitude for solving complex business problems and an ability to distill and communicate status and results across the business and to senior business and financial executives
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, re-prioritizing as necessary to align with business needs
- Industry knowledge and understanding of high-tech and Internet business models desired
- Proven capability to work with and across distributed organizations and experience managing multiple complex programs simultaneously with accountability for results
- Able to turn thoughts into action and action into measurable results
- Willing to travel as needed to meet goals and objectives
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.