Director of Product Management
The Director will lead and mentor the Product Management team at SinglePlatform. This team is an integral part of the Product team, working closely with developers, marketers, and other functional areas to manage projects that further enhance SinglePlatform’s product and infrastructure offerings and that continue our tradition of best-in-class innovation.
Since being founded in 2010, SinglePlatform has been helping local businesses get new customers by enabling them to publish their most important information everywhere consumers are making decisions online. Tens of thousands of businesses rely on SinglePlatform every day to showcase and update their menus, products, and services on the web's most popular sites and apps, all from one place.
- Lead product strategy and user experience efforts required to define and deliver a winning product vision.
- Actively mentor a team of product managers with varying skill and experience levels.
- Lead and champion efficient agile processes to efficiently build products that our customers love.
- Collaborate with Engineering to ensure we’re investing in the right mix of technical debt and new features.
- Prioritize and allocate resources against an array of simultaneously running projects.
- Demonstrate strong business focus, with a thorough understanding of competitive offerings, the market and SinglePlatform’s position in it.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration among internal groups to achieve product success.
- 7-10 years product management experience demonstrating increasing levels of leadership.
- Experience hiring, managing and mentoring product managers and user experience designers.
- The basics of software development and architecture
- Operational considerations for a SaaS/API environment
- Ability to write focused and lightweight requirements documents/user stories for technical products.
- Agile or other incremental development approaches and cross-functional work environments
- The ins and outs of web standards, design and usability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- B2B Experience. Understanding the difference between a consumer product user and an SMB product user
- Local online marketing and/or digital advertising experience preferred
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.