Human Resources Manager
Reporting to the Sr. Director, HRBP for Endurance, the Human Resources Manager for our SinglePlatform brand maintains and enhances the organization's human resources operations by implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. The HR manager acts as an advisor in matters relating to recruitment, performance management, employee relations, company culture and professional development. The HR manager implements Endurance HR process and policies including employee on-boarding, HR system data entry, off-boarding and answering local benefit and payroll questions.
- Communicate and ensure compliance and consistency with Company and HR related policies
- Act as first line resource to managers and employees on employee relations issues and partner with them to implement solutions in a timely manner and document the outcome
- Attend and contribute to meetings conducted by the leadership teams
- Partner with managers to identify the talent gaps and development needs of the business unit, its managers, key individuals, and people in key positions. Help managers identify and support learning activities and initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to successfully communicate, both verbally and in writing, including the use of public presentations as needed
- Provide data analysis, metrics, and tools that demonstrate progress toward achieving key milestones
- Provide guidance and direction to management team and employees on human resource related topics
- Interface with all levels of the organization and continually coordinate with other members of the HR Department
- Serve as a coach to leaders, managers and employees
- Maintain and update employee records
- Provide outstanding customer service to internal clients
- BS degree preferred; PHR/SPHR certification desired.
- 6+ years HR Manager and/or Business Partner experience
- Ability to establish solid relationships with all levels of an organization; strong influencing & negotiation skills
- Effectively envision, develop, and implement new strategies to address competitive and complex business issues
- Proven experience driving change in a high growth, fast-paced high-tech environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to HR and general business practices
- Excellent client management and business acumen skills
- Must have excellent leadership, problem solving, project management, communication, listening and presentation skills
- Must be self-directed and motivated
- Knowledge of HRIS or related HR technologies.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.