Marketing Operations Associate
Looking for a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Are you data driven, yet fascinated by the ability to optimize performance metrics? If YES, then read on! SinglePlatform is looking for a smart, motivated professional hungry to add value to our marketing team!
As a Marketing Operations Associate you will have the opportunity to directly impact SinglePlatform`s growth strategy. You will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You will also conduct complex data analysis that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once. Being our liaison for educating and delivering value to our customer base for the immediate and long-term business value. This role requires a high level of attention to detail and project management skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Utilize multiple communication channels (online and offline, website, in-product messaging, sales, etc.) to reach customers at the right time with the right message and offer
- Develop tactics and execution details to drive the customer life cycle
- Develop a cohesive messaging strategy for the various buying stages
- Leverage various marketing technologies and systems to understand customer behaviors and develop campaigns that are tailored to their needs at each stage
- Create, drive, and optimize campaign performance and its impact on key business metrics including penetration, retention, attrition, customer satisfaction and lifetime value
- Develop customer satisfaction metrics and monitoring processes, and address as needed
- Take ownership of delivery against key business metrics by implementing campaign tracking, establishing tests, analyzing results, understanding trends, and translating into future actions
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Additional relevant projects as needed (competitive analysis, research projects, etc.)
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 2-4 years developing and executing CRM / lifecycle marketing programs
- Experience in online and offline direct marketing with a strong test-and-learn orientation
- Excellent project management skills and prior experience managing campaign execution from planning through to implementation, measurement and analysis
- Knowledge of SFA, CRM and Marketing Automation platforms
- Excellent communication skills and self starter mentality
- Team player with a successful track record of working with cross-functional groups
- Knowledge of and experience with marketing to small businesses is preferred
Simply put, SinglePlatform just might be the best place you'll ever work. We combine a high-energy, fast-paced startup culture with the stability of being a part of the Endurance family. Simply put, this means that you'll get to be a part of the story of building the SinglePlatform business to legendary proportions but you still have the security of being backed by a publicly traded company who has already created a legacy of its own.
Do we work hard? You bet. We're here to help small businesses get new customers and grow their own businesses, and we take that mission seriously. We're data and numbers driven and we never stop inventing ways to be better.
Do we have fun? Oh yeah. Even though we take what we do seriously, we have a great time doing it. Regular company happy hours, casual work environment, awesome company events, amazing benefits and perks are just some of the highlights of working at SinglePlatform.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.