QA Engineers at SinglePlatform collaborate with other disciplines on product development from conception through implementation. We are looking for QA Engineers who have at least 2 years' of experience testing software and developing automation frameworks with Selenium, as well as someone who is passionate about delivering a high quality product to our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate on a cross-discipline team to build scalable web applications and services in an Agile fashion
- Extend existing automation frameworks as well as creating them from scratch
- Develop, drive, and execute test plans and test cases based on requirements gathered from product owners and stakeholders
- Release management and post-release testing
- Identify risks and interdependencies prior to releases to minimize impact on daily business operations
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects to the team
Who you are:
- 2+ years of QA Engineering experience on an agile team
- Experience developing and maintaining automation for Selenium WebDriver in Python
- Experience testing RESTful APIs and writing API tests
- Experience with SQL Databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Linux and UNIX
- Experience with at least one SCM system like Git
Experience that would make you an even better candidate:
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or related degree
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers
- Experience with Agile Software Development and Test-Driven Development
- Experience working in a Python engineering environment (Django / Flask)
- Knowledge of performance testing, stress testing, and security testing
Why you’ll love us:
- You can’t beat the location. Located in one of NYC’s prime neighborhoods, gaze at the magnificent Statue of Liberty from our conference rooms, then stroll across the street into gorgeous Battery Park to walk, jog or bike.
- We know how to let loose. Between our summer outings, frequent happy hours, and charity bowl-a-thons, it’s no wonder our team actually enjoys spending time together.
- It’s easy to get here. Whether you’re commuting from Jersey, Westchester, Long Island, Midtown, or Brooklym, no shortage of trains and buses head in our direction. And we offer public transportation benefits and pre-tax plans to help you manage your commute.
- Did someone say food? Bagels, cream cheese and peanut butter, fresh fruit and produce delivered weekly...our pantry is so stocked, you’ll think you’re at your mom’s house.
- Love to travel? Our team members can avail themselves of our corporate discount rates when traveling on personal vacations. So go ahead, start planning that dream trip!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.